11. He looks like a lumberjack. Or Mr. Clean - he gets that one a lot. Either way, his shoulders are almost as broad as I am tall.
10. His wife is a total babe and he's very protective of her. He won't even tell other guys at work what casino she works at.
9. He only yells when someone swears at him. (Not around him, at him.) If he yells at you, he will scare the shit out of you.
7. He doesn't go out drinking ever. You can't make him. Not even on his birthday, when you're stuck in Muskogee, OK.
6. Supposedly, when he does drink, it's brandy old-fashioned sweets.
5. While he's never talked about it, if he's flipping through channels and comes upon an episode of "Will & Grace", he will watch the entire thing, every time.
4. He has the most obvious 'fake laugh' I've ever heard.
3. At least twice, when he was wearing a Packer shirt, people have asked if he's on the team.
2. Sometimes, he takes his ten-year-old daughter's iPod on trips. I shudder to think what he's listening to.
1. He's a former bodybuilder and was Mr. Kenosha 1992. The pictures are hilarious.